- Leading Land Development Consultancy
- Large land development projects
- Excellent salary
- Exciting career opportunity
A Town Planner is required to join the town planning team within a leading Land Development Consultancy.
As part of the team you will be involved in:-
- preparing, coordinating and project managing DAs for land subdivision;
- identifying relevant development controls for land subdivision under SEPPs / LEPs and DCPs;
- assist in securing required approvals for Integrated Development Applications;
- preparing S.96 modifications for Consent applications;
- working closely with the other internal disciplines;
- advising clients and stakeholders;
- liaising with Council, State Agency Officers and Developers.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant Town Planning qualifications;
- 3-5+ years previous local Town Planning experience;
- Good understanding of NSW statutory planning requirements, Council DA assessment process and the rezoning process;
- Experience with residential land development Development Applications and Statement of Environmental Effects (SEEs);
- Previous experience in the land development industry preferred, but not essential;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To be considered, please forward your resume to Nigel ASAP at or contact Nigel to discuss this opportunity confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA
T – 02 8860 9380
M – 0422 639 704
Ref # NR300517