How would you go in answering these interview questions?
Job interviews are a way to learn more about whether your ‘dream job’ is right for you, and whether you are the right fit for an organisation, but how ready are you for tough and sometimes bizarre questions to be thrown at you?
Glassdoor have compiled a list of 20 tough interview questions shared by job candidates in the past year.
Here are our top 10 from this list:
1. “What on your CV is the closest thing to a lie?”
2. “How would your enemy describe you?”
3. “What’s the most selfish thing you’ve ever done?”
4. “Describe your biggest weakness. Then describe another.”
5. “There are three people, each with different salaries, and they want to find the average of them without telling any of the other two their salary. How do they do it?”
6. “Who is your hero, and why?”
7. “What is your coping mechanism when you have a bad day?”
8. “How do you cope with repetition?”
9. “Tell me about your childhood.”
10. “What would you ask the CEO if you met him one day?”