HR Professional? Want to Be your own Boss?
Make Your Career Home-Grown
At 360HR, we help companies manage their greatest asset… their people. And our greatest assets at 360HR are our Independent Associates.
As an Associate, you are an independent stakeholder in the 360HR business. You’ll have the chance to run your own show while accessing 360HR’s resources, networks and specialists for support.
What our Independent Associate HR Professionals Say
I was initially attracted to 360HR because of the ability to be an Independent Consultant whilst being able to:
- tap into the resources and support available through 360HR (e.g. marketing expertise, business development initiatives),
- connect with an existing network of independent Associates,
- flexibility and ownership to run my own business.
Before 360HR, I started my career in Sales and then progressed to Sales Training. There was no looking back from here as I truly enjoyed training and wanted to build my knowledge and skills in this field. I progressed my career into more senior Learning & Development roles and then to generalist HR leadership roles. I’ve been fortunate to have the opportunity to hone my HR and Organisational Development skills across various industries, both in Australia and the United States. These industries include FMCG, Publishing, Manufacturing, Retail and Home Appliances.
I have had many career highlights so far, including:
- Setting up an entire HR function within a growing organisation and evolving the structure to the next phase;
- Successfully completing an 18-month Enterprise Agreement negotiation process with 5 Unions;
- Developing and implementing a new Global Talent Management process as part of a cross functional team;
- Developing and implementing a new Graduate Recruitment Program and Graduate Development Program for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Leading culture change programs in Australia and the US;
- Developing and implementing business transformation initiatives that improved organisational performance.
Having come from the corporate world, there was a lot to learn when I first joined 360HR. The 360HR team have been very supportive! There is always someone to answer a question or point me in the direction of where I can find the information I need. There is an Induction Program established to set Associates up for success. It gave me the opportunity to interact and learn from various members of the team, including Di & John, Sean, Karen, Kath & Myreen. This process has been incredibly helpful for me as I continue to learn how to build my consulting business.
Some of the highlights so far working at 360HR are:
- Team members and Independent Associates who have been so willing to share their knowledge and expertise;
- Di Pass (Director) taking the time to share her wealth of knowledge;
- The positive, “can do” attitude of the team – mixed with a wonderful sense of humour!!
Although I am an Independent Associate, the best thing about being part of the 360HR team is that I don’t feel I am on my own as I build my consulting business. I know I have the support and expertise of the 360HR team and network – which is phenomenal!!
My career with 360HR has allowed me to flourish in an environment that not only offers me flexibility but also provides the professional resources, tools and support that allow me to deliver excellent levels of service to my clients and candidates.
Initially, with a young growing family, flexibility was essential, and as a 360HR Independent Associate, I could work the hours that suited me. However, over the years I’ve grown and expanded my business. Today, what makes my career as a 360HR Independent Associate so rewarding is working with a great team of consultants to give our clients the best support we can.
I became a 360HR Independent Associate in 2002 and my husband Nigel joined the business in 2005. With the backing and support of 360HR Directors Di and John Pass, our business has gone from strength-to-strength. With 360HR behind you, the benefits and rewards for Independent Associates are there for the taking – Associates cannot help but succeed.