Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) is the right and obligation of everyone. At 360HR we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all employees, contractors and visitors, including:
Directors and Associates
- Workers including direct employees and on hired workers
- Visitors and volunteers who are in our places of work
We recognise our moral and legal responsibilities to secure and promote the health, safety and welfare of people at work. Read the 360HR WHS Policy statement for more information.
Useful Safety Links
- Safe Work Australia
- Safe Work Australia Fact Sheets
- WorkCover Authority of NSW
- WorkCover Authority of NSW – reporting a workplace accident or injury
- WorkCover Authority of NSW – incident notification fact sheet
- WorkCover Authority of NSW – WHS codes of practice
- Beyond Blue
360HR is also committed to working closely with clients and their on-site supervisors to ensure all on-hired 360HR workers and Independent Contractors are referred to safe work sites.