As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread globally and has now officially been declared a Pandemic by the World Health Organisation, 360HR provides the following response and information to our On-hire workers.
To all 360HR on-hire workers;
We are conscious that this is a very testing time for all of us, however 360HR wants you to know that we are here to support you in your work in every way possible.
There are several focus areas for controlling the risk at your workplaces and as a 360HR on-hire worker, we need you to support these.
What you need to do:
- As a 360HR employee, ensure you act in accordance with your host employer’s health and safety requirements;
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and advise your 360HR contact and host employer contact;
- If you have a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and advise your 360HR contact and host employer contact;
- Report to your 360HR contact and host employer contact immediately of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 and ensure that acknowledgement is made by both parties regarding the situation; and
- Should you require exclusion from the workplace and want to be able to work from home, discuss your options with your 360HR contact and host employer contact and seek their approval.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions which provide specific information for 360HR on-hire workers during the current pandemic. This information can also be viewed on our website. We ask you to read this as a matter of urgency.
We all have to maintain our usual focus on working safely while at work, as nothing is more important than ensuring everyone goes home safe and well each day.
This is a difficult and evolving situation and we are busy at 360HR developing a number of additional documents and support material which will be available and distributed to you over the coming days. We value any additional thoughts and ideas you may have that can be added to our response in managing the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace. We will be in touch!
Look out for each other and if you have any concerns please raise them with your 360HR contact and host employer contact.
Di & John Pass