- Entry to Mid-Level Career Opportunity- Technically Focused, Customer-centric
- Globally Recognised—Industry leading manufacturer
- Ongoing training & professional development
This career opportunity is open to entry-level and those with more commercial experience. We are seeking a motivated and results-driven individual for this customer-focused role. You will join a global company and an industry leader, based at one of the major manufacturing facilities in the Illawarra.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to build a commercially focused career in a technical role within the Australian manufacturing sector. You will respond to ongoing customer needs, whilst identifying and cultivating new business opportunities mutually to benefit both client and company.
You will receive ongoing training and support ensuring professional development. This role suits a person who can show sound commercial acumen, and excellent professional communication skills, supported by an effective approach to servicing customers.
- Tertiary qualified in a technical or engineering discipline (Metallurgy, Materials Science, Materials Engineering desirable but not essential).
- Commercially savvy / business acumen.
- Initiative to learn & understand new products and technologies.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills able to establish strong relationships
- Previous experience in Manufacturing is desirable (Not essential).
- Sound computer skills.
You will be provided with training and support, as well as a collaborative company culture and opportunities for professional development.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter focused on your experience in relation to the criteria stated.
Call Jonathan Pelham on 0447 420605 for a confidential discussion.