- Varied and interesting role
- Small enthusiastic team
- Great organisation that really makes a difference
- Report directly to CEO
About Wheelchair Sports NSW
Wheelchair Sports NSW, is a charitable organisation responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of wheelchair sport in NSW. A small team with a strong work ethic is dedicated to enriching and changing the lives of those living with disabilities, including children and adults.
Learn more about Wheelchair Sports at https://wsnsw.org.au/
This role reports to the CEO, and covers all aspects related to Finance
- Accounts administration
- Fortnightly payroll
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly accounts, annual budgets and forecasts for the CEO and Board
- Invoicing and processing of payments
- Financial year end
- Accounts receivable (including invoicing and debt collection)
- ATO reporting (including PAYG, BAS etc)
- Management of donation processing system
- Human Resources administration
- Professional Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with MYOB Live Accounts
- Experience in the Not for Profit sector (highly desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team in an exciting period of growth.
If you would like to join an exceptional organisation that does valuable work in the community, call Myreen on 9819 6324 or 0434 408 200 or email your resume (4 pages) plus a cover letter to Myreen@360hr.com.au.