Who we are
RDC Accountants is a single partner chartered accounting practice that specialises in the delivery of accounting, taxation and business advisory services for individuals, small to medium businesses and self-managed superannuation funds.
We pride ourselves on providing a complete and personalised service for all clients. We establish close working relationships with our clients so that we understand their needs and can determine a method that best achieves their goals.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic accountant (qualified and unqualified will be considered) with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an accountancy firm.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare business activity statements.
- Prepare tax returns (individuals and other entities).
- Perform general administration tasks such as answering phones, filing, data entry.
We are looking for someone who:
- is willing to learn and work within a small team
- is looking for long-term stable employment
- is able to work towards deadlines and multitask
- has at least 1 years’ experience preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses
- has experience with Xero and/or Myob
Experience with Handisoft would be highly advantageous but not essential. On the job training will be provided.
In return, we offer a great work/life balance and career development opportunities with a focus on your strengths and goals.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please apply below with a copy of your resume and cover letter. Contact the 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.
Please note that this role is a permanent full-time position therefore candidates must have unrestricted working rights. We anticipate a high amount of applications for this role therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.