Our client is a successful Australian group of companies, uniquely integrated as a diverse international agribusiness.
We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to be based at their large manufacturing operation on the NSW South Coast in the Shoalhaven region.
- Ideally have 2 years previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and account payable principles
- Experience of high volume processing of invoices
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is crucial to this role
- Strong excel skills (V look ups, pivot tables);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, driven, energetic and with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering a rewarding
career with a market leading producer and highly successful Australian company.
If you are seeking a change and would like to be part of a driven, proactive and professional company that will offer you a supportive work environment, great remuneration and an opportunity to work possibly closer to home, apply below or email your resume (4 pages) and cover letter to email@example.com or call 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion.