Our client, a leader in the project home building industry, is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer for a 6 months maternity leave contract (potential to extend) to support the Finance and Administration Department. Based in Norwest Business Park, in a modern office with easy access parking this may be your opportunity to work closer to home.
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
General duties include but are not limited to;
- Undertake Accounts Payable function including the processing of creditor payments
- Assist in the maintenance of accounting files, reports and summaries
- Assist with Accounts Receivable functions, including banking, invoicing and relevant data entry.
- Data entry into various company systems
- General office duties as directed.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Intermediate computer skills including accounts packages
- Previous experience with Timberline desirable, but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound problem solving skills
This role is to start as soon as possible and is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Please note, as part of the recruitment process, we will require a Police Check to be completed by the shortlisted candidate.
Does this sound like the role you are looking for? APPLY BELOW NOW!
For further information, contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org.