About the business
Our client, a leader in the project home building industry, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance and Administration Department. Based in Norwest Business Park, in a modern office with onsite parking this may be your opportunity to work closer to home.
About the role
General duties include but are not limited to;
- Undertake Accounts Payable function including the processing of creditor payments
- Prepare and maintain accounting files, reports and summaries
- Assist in preparation of various financial reports for Management as required
- Assist with payroll administration, management and reporting
- Data entry into various company systems
- General office duties as directed.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Intermediate computer skills including accounts packages
- Previous experience with Timberline desirable, but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
This role is to start as soon as possible and is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Does this sound like the role you are looking for? APPLY NOW!