- Great team culture – friendly and creative
- Permanent Part-time – 3 x half days each week
- Funky, modern office
The finance team at Fourth Wall is expanding, and this newly created role will see you reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be encouraged to take ownership of the Accounts Receivable function.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring project team members prepare sales invoices in a timely manner using our customised software
- Emailing sales invoices to clients and recording them in MYOB
- Advising team members of money received and recording those receipts in both MYOB and our customised software
- Collection of overdue accounts
- At the end of each project, ensuring that the figures for revenue and costs match between MYOB and our customised software (a process we call Closing Jobs).
Skills and experience:
- Experience with MYOB is essential
- Experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer is preferred
- Ability to deal with internal and external accounts enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work proactively
- High level of computer skills
- Good attention to detail
About the company:
Fourth Wall Events is the Collective of Creators; a strategic, creative and long-term project partner for progressive and forward-thinking organisations. Fourth Wall specialises in brand experiences, consumer activations, B2B + B2C engagement, collaborative immersions, internal programs, landmark social celebrations, outdoor spectaculars and broadcasts across all mediums.
Apply Today and don’t delay as this is an immediate start. For further information, please contact Marylou Stubbs at email@example.com.