- Work in a growing, international garden care company
- Hands-on, generalist role
- 6-month contract
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of projects including, but not limited to, New Product launches, Social and Digital Media, Sales Support and Trade Shows. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be the key point of contact for internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general Marketing Support to the marketing team.
- Monitor and analyse brand performance metrics.
- Support with development and execution of brand strategy and activation plans.
- Assist in the management of Consumer/ Trade Shows, including budgeting, stand concept design and creation and post-attendance review and analysis.
- Design and production of printed and digital marketing and merchandising materials.
- Manage approvals and cost reporting for projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient website (CMS) management and social media management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Attention to detail to deliver high quality standards across all levels of work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of marketing and digital experience.
- Experience in FMCG is advantageous.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below or through Seek. For further information, contact 360HR on 02 8860 9380.