Rewarding role making a difference in someone else’s life. Flexible hours/days to suit your lifestyle.
- North Shore
- Flexible hours/days
- Work with the aged
- Fulfilling role
Our client is a professional, well established organisation that provides in home services to the aged encouraging independence and dignity. They offer ongoing training and support to their staff. There are opportunities for Care Workers/Support Workers and AIN’s in the North Shore and surrounding areas to work flexible shifts/days.
- Social support and companionship
- Personal care
- Assistance in the home
- Medication prompting
- First Aid
- Friendly, positive and empathetic
- Helpful and good with the aged
- Excellent communication skills
- The willingness to help others
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care Work/ Disability work or willingness to study in this industry
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle with comprehensive car insurance – Essential
If you would like to work close to home and make a positive impact on someone else’s life, then apply now attaching your resume in Word format or call Myreen on (02) 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion.