With your ability to motivate and lead a team of diverse workers, this role will empower you to:
- Oversee the smooth operation in collaboration with the GM
- Process customer orders and collect payment whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ensure food and beverage services are delivered to customers satisfaction so that they have an exceptional dining experience on each occasion
- Provide assistance to customers and manage any escalated matters, in collaboration with the senior staff, as required.
- Communicate and liaise with other front of house and kitchen staff to keep up to date on stock levels.
- Assist in overseeing the preparation of food and beverage areas of the venue for general service and private events / functions.
- Assist with compiling the fortnightly roster to ensure a sufficient spread of hours across all staff whilst adhering to operational and award requirements.
- Open and close the Restaurant as required.
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) legislation and requirements.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment.
- Adopt a continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
- Understand, implement, participate and promote Company Policies and Procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) objectives, processes and procedures.
With qualifications in Business or Hospitality Management (or equivalent experience) coupled with a current RSA and First Aid Certificate, this role is ready for an immediate start.
If this is of interest to you, please apply below. For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.