This role will be the 2IC in the Bar and Bottle Shop and will primarily be responsible for:
- co-managing the bar and bottle shop team including rostering and assisting with recruitment
- ensuring the profitability of the bar and bottle shop by focusing on driving revenue and maintaining costs in accordance with budgets and targets
- ensuring the smooth operation of the bar and bottle shop including serving customers, ensuring their satisfaction and escalating any issues/complaints to senior management
- liaising with suppliers with regards to stock
- co-managing stock including stock ordering and stock control
- designing the beverage menu for our restaurant which is inclusive of creative cocktails to match our food menu in collaboration with the Bar team.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- At least 4 years’ experience as a senior bartender in a bar or restaurant
- Experience working in a bottle shop
- Experience with designing cocktails to suit the food menu
- Experience and knowledge of local wineries (highly advantageous)
- Experience with ordering stock directly with suppliers and representatives
- Strong organisational skills
- Creative flair
- A current RSA
- Experience managing staff especially rostering in compliance with Award and operational requirements
Weekend and evening work is a critical aspect of this role. We are offering a competitive salary depending on the experience and skills the successful candidate can bring.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, contact 360HR Norwest on 02 8860 9380.