- Macquarie Park – within walking distance from the station
- Start ASAP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Client will consider full time or part time hours.
In this role, you will be part of a team of experienced bookkeepers who are passionate about their work and will continue to provide exceptional support to their clients. Our client is seeking an individual who has experience across a broad range of accounting software.
General duties include but are not limited to;
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts quality review
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing
- BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax and Financial Reporting
- Client communication and support
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years local bookkeeping experience
- Minimum Certificate IV in Financial Services or Bookkeeping
- Proficient in the use of a variety of accounting software
- Working knowledge of reporting requirements
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to be multitask and meet regular deadlines
- Strong communication skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you feel as though this is the role for you, please apply below. For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.
Please note, this role is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.