- Permanent secure position
- Experienced & supportive team
- Good salary & career opportunity
- Range of exciting projects
Small/mid sized engineering consultancy, requires a Building Hydraulics Designer to join their team.
In this role you will undertake the design and project management on a range of exciting projects (including residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects) and form a vital part of their Building Hydraulics team.
If you have the following attributes, please contact me to discuss this role further:-
- Relevant qualifications in Hydraulics/plumbing or equivalent.
- 5 years plus Building Hydraulics industry experience.
- Good design skills in stormwater, water services, gas, sanitary drainage etc – fire services/sprinklers favorable but not essential.
- Strong understanding of standards and requirements.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume below or forward to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704