360HR is an HR consulting and executive recruiting firm and is supporting one of Australia’s most trusted and respected business management and consulting firms, a leading ASX listed Blue-chip companies and several state government agencies. We are working closely with these key client organisations through these difficult and uncertain times, and ALL of them are seeking Business Continuity and Crisis Management professionals.
As Australia navigates through and survives this COVID-19 pandemic, we are looking for your Expression of Interest from people at all levels, who are interested in making a career move over the next month or two.
Leading Australian Consulting Firm (Global Company)
- Global Consulting Firm – Business & Technology Resilience
- Rewarding Career Opportunity – Excellent Professional Development
- Assisting Australia’s leading Organisations to Evaluate Risk and Respond to Cyber Threats
State Government Agency
- Analysis of Disaster Recovery Capabilities of systems and provide guidance on remediation to ensure that the DR capabilities deliver DR outcomes.
- Maintain Crisis Management Plans and Business Continuity Plans
- Working with managers to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
Leading Australian Company (Industrial sector)
- Large multi-national Australia multi-site organisation
- Lead, manage and direct the Business Resilience and Continuity Management Program to maintain organisational readiness and resilience in the event of a disruption.
Interested in these opportunities?
Register your EOI with your CV and/or professional profile. For a confidential discussion call Dylan Thompson on 0434 126303.