About the client
Our client is a leading importer, manufacturer and distributor of connectivity solutions for the IT, AV and Datacom industries. Having established for over 25 years, they have always had a strong client base with steady growth. However, they are now seeking an outgoing, bubbly person with a knack for business development to take their growth to the next stage.
About the role
Whether you are an experienced Sales Rep / Business Developer or are currently working in Internal Sales and looking for an opportunity to grow, this role would be the perfect fit. Why not join a company that’s known for a warm and friendly working environment who rewards staff based on performance and dedication.
Key elements of the role include:
- Build strong relationship with retail clients and resellers to develop brand awareness and drive sales
- Outbound telemarketing activities to generate leads and sales
- Account management of existing clients to ensure their needs are met and to achieve sales targets
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Maintain an understanding of the business capabilities and services and effectively communicate these to clients
What’s in it for me?
- Great starting salary
- Commission/bonuses based on performance
- Car & Phone Allowance
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
What do I need?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or business development role
- Confidence to get out there, meet new people and build relationships
- Experience within the IT and telecommunications sector would be highly regarded
- Solid relationship management and new business skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, driven, excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume below. For further information, please email email@example.com.