About the business
Our client provides state of the art IT infrastructure solutions to businesses across Sydney and pride themselves on excellent customer service and nimble execution.
About the role
Whether you are already an experienced Business Development Executive or are currently working in internal Sales and looking for an opportunity to grow, then this could be the role for you. Why not join their small, dedicated team and contribute to the growth and development of our client base.
Key elements of the role include:
- Networking and prospecting new business opportunities
- Working with key vendors and suppliers
- Video link / phone and onsite meetings with customers and prospects
- Management of sales process from lead generation to close
- Prepare and review of quotes and proposals to be presented to customers
- Oversee the delivery of solution to customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintain an understanding of the business capabilities and services and effectively communicate these to clients
Benefits and perks
This role offers excellent incentives for results!
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a IT sales or business development role
- An existing network of end users and partners is an advantage
- The ability to own a solution and fully understand customer requirements.
- Solid relationship management and new business skills
- Experience with Datacenter vendors a plus (APC, Emerson, Eaton, etc) but not essential
- Experience with IT vendors a plus (Lenovo, Cisco, IBM, HP etc) but not essential
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, driven, excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence to attend customer face-to-face meetings with clients to discuss solution requirements
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW via the form below.