- Based in Norwest Business Park
- Permanent Position
- Established and respected company with huge potential
- Excellent salary package – Including commission structure & vehicle
Our client, an Australian established importing and equipment supplier in the lifting, materials handling, and other mechanical products industry, requires an efficient and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join their growing team based in Norwest Business Park.
This is a full-time permanent position, working within a friendly environment. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and networking with new and existing customers and marketing activities, in order to build genuine and long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Increase sales in new business customers and grow existing client accounts.
- Assist with the future planning and expansion.
- Identify new product and market opportunities.
- Work with pricing and engineering design teams as part of the customer quoting process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to detail.
- Able to effectively manage own time.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in technical sales or other highly technical role is essential.
- Preferably have over 5+years background in one of the following industries: heavy automobile, farming, mining equipment, or rigging and lifting.
- Know how to nurture and manage existing business relationships and win and grow new business accounts.
- Ability to deal with product pricing and handle product specifications and technical sales.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and understanding of metal component manufacturing and assembly will be an advantage.
The salary package offered will include a base with generous commission structure and vehicle.
To apply for this role please submit your resume below, along with a cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements outlined above and why you should be considered for this position.
Applications close on 10 May 2019.