- Based in Norwest Business Park
- Permanent Position
- Established and respected company with huge potential
- Excellent salary package – Including commission structure & vehicle
Our client, an Australian established importing and equipment supplier in the lifting, materials handling, and other mechanical products industry, requires an efficient and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join their team based in Norwest Business Park.
This is a full-time permanent position, working within a friendly environment. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and networking with new and existing customers and marketing activities, in order to build genuine and long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Increase sales in new business customers and grow existing client accounts.
- Work with pricing and engineering design teams as part of the customer quoting process.
- Participate in and plan trade show exhibits for the company, and develop referral partnership relationships.
- Visiting customers Australia wide, and time to time overseas.
- Maintaining the companies CRM with activities undertaken and other systems appropriate to the servicing of customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to detail.
- Able to effectively manage own time.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in technical sales or other highly technical role is essential.
- Preferably have over 5 yrs + background in one of the following industries: heavy automobile, farming, mining equipment, or rigging and lifting.
- Know how to nurture and manage existing business relationships and win and grow new business accounts.
- Ability to deal with product pricing and handle product specifications and technical sales.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and understanding of manufacturing will be an advantage.
The salary package offered will include a base with generous commission structure and vehicle.
Apply for this role below, attaching your resume along with a cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements outlined above and why you should be considered for this position. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Nigel Rayner on 02 8860 9380.
Applications close on 28th of Feb.