We’re on the hunt for an experienced and confident Hosting and Managed Services Business Development Manager to join a customer organisation in beautiful Neutral Bay. Why commute to the city?
What we need:
The right person will be confident in front of clients, digitally savvy (having worked with data centre or cloud based solution businesses) with sound sales and business development skills. In return you will not only get great perks, but the chance to work with a great team.
The primary responsibilities for this role includes full sales life-cycle management including prospecting, discovery, solution proposal, negotiating, responding to sales inquiries, developing qualified leads through targeted outbound campaigns / event attendance and closing business within corporations with complex server configurations and partner networks. You will possess superior negotiation and communication skills, have the ability to respond positively and work under pressure, whilst carrying a sales quota.
Your focus will be:
- Medium to Large-Enterprise segment customers, and developing the partner network.
- Customer-centric mindset, with the ability to interface with the hosting team on a daily basis.
- Specify, recommend and rationalise highly complex configurations.
- Presenting to senior management up to C-suite.
Here’s the skills and experience we expect to find in you…
- Extensive experience in IT Services and Hosting, Cloud and Virtual computing space
- Requires successful B2B sales experience, including a minimum of 10 years of experience required to successfully perform at the level of scope, autonomy, and expectations of the role.
- Successful acquisition sales experience, incorporating value/service selling in business or marketing required.
- Experience in all facets of sales: outbound lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, training, and closing skills are required.
- Documented success in closing revenue generating business and successful history working under a quota required.
- Must have the experience and business savvy necessary to interact directly with CTO, CIO, VP and other senior roles within the customer organisation.
- Must have the business connections to gain access to new customers through self-directed referrals and customer penetration activities.
- Able to anticipate business and industry issues and recommend new and innovative approaches to respond.
- Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business oriented people. Superior ability to adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
- Able to develop and manage internal and external business relationships of various temperaments, talents and convictions.
A bit about you
- You’re the most organised person you know.
- You get a kick out of juggling multiple opportunities and priorities concurrently.
- You believe attention to detail is a must.
- You are passionate about digital and think it’s the future.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- You’re not afraid to ask for help.
- You are proactive, with loads of initiative and drive.
- People remark about your calmness under pressure.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and enjoy learning as much as sharing.
- You’re happy to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Your sense of humour is never far away!
What we’ve got:
- A great, fast-paced open-plan environment where great ideas rule, wherever they come from.
- A genuine respect for work-life balance and a culture that discourages crazy hours. We know you’ve got a life outside of work and we want you to enjoy it.
- A bunch of co-workers with brains and a sense of humour (much like yourself) so you can be sure you’re in good company.
- Free 24/7 gym access (so you can tone up a bit and join our touch-footy or basketball teams).
- A place to put your bike.