- Australian Success Story
- Significantly Growing
- Market Leader
- Positive & Empowering Culture
Acknowledged as one of the most successful and rapidly growing Australian businesses, the company you would be joining employs close to 500 staff now with revenues in excess of $150m.
Great opportunity to utilise your strong administration and organisational skills, providing support to the Category Manager.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to the following:-
- Providing product information and support for customers and staff
- Assisting with catalogues and brochure information
- Liaising with suppliers and internal customers about product availability and functionality
- Insuring product pricing information is up to date
- Assisting with product merchandising
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Problem solving
- Good PC skills (particularly Excel)
- Analytical mind
- Strong Written and Verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
Previous product category management experience or customer service experience, supplying product information will be highly regarded.
If you are likeable, friendly, dependable and proactive and ready to join a rapidly expanding organisation, please Apply Now via the form below attaching your resume in Word format or contact Myreeen – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion.