- Work on a range of civil land development, roads & infrastructure projects
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
A Contract Civil Designer is required by a leading Engineering Consultancy . You be involved in the design of a variety of civil engineering works.
In this role you will work on and continue to be developed in the design and documentation of large civil land development, roads and infrastructure projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- Strong civil design skills in 12d.
- Road and stormwater drainage design skills.
- Subdivision work experience.
- 5+ years previous local civil deign experience in land development, roads and/or infrastructure.
- Strong attention to detail and quality focus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
An excellent hourly rate will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills and experience.
To be considered, please forward your resume below. For a confidential discussion, contact Nigel Rayner on 02 8860 9380.