- Leading Consultancy
- Close to train / bus station
- Major land development projects
- Great team environment
Leading mid-sized Consultancy requires a Civil Draftsperson to join their drafting team based in Rhodes.
In this role you will be part of the drafting team and undertake the drafting of road, drainage and stormwater works for large civil land development projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- Good AutoCAD skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality focussed.
- 3+ years previous relevant local civil drafting experience.
- Good coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well both autonomously & as part of a team.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this opportunity confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA