We currently have two Civil Engineering positions available (one in Sydney and one in the Hunter) to inspect civil engineering works on infrastructure and subdivision projects that we are currently involved.
When you join the Barker Ryan Stewart team you join a group of individuals who share a common set of values and behaviours. We’re large enough to get the great projects, but small enough to have excellent communication, an energetic team, and to have fun along the way. Visit our website for more information about our team https://brs.com.au/.
- Undertake inspections and construction supervision for a wide variety of road infrastructure and subdivision works
- Prepare site inspection reports
- Review and apply relevant engineering specifications and QA documentation
- Review and interpret design drawings and assess inspection requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil works construction for a Civil Contractor, Council or RMS
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Council’s Engineering Guidelines and RMS roadworks specifications (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications from Agencies will not be considered.