- Award winning Consulting Company
- Exciting projects
- Excellent salary package
Our client a leader in their field, have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer (Stormwater) to join there Melbourne office. In this role you will be involved in a range of exciting local and national stormwater projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree of Civil / Environmental Engineering.
- 5+ years relevant design experience.
- Experience with Tuflow.
- Experience and working knowledge of packages, such as including RORB and DRAINS etc.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please apply by submitting your resume below or via the Seek website. For further details, please contact Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org.