About The Business
Elderton Homes brings a fresh approach to the New Home market within metropolitan Sydney, Illawarra, the Central Coast and Hunter regions. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality home, the best value for money and a level of service that aims to exceed expectations.
Elderton Homes is proud to be 100% Australian owned and operated.
About The Role
To be successful in this role, you will display prowess in:
- A passion to ensure the Customers selection experience is exceptional.
- Conduct Client Colour Consultations and complete associated documentation.
- Provide efficient, professional and respectful service to clients.
- Liaising with various in-house teams within the business to ensure all client requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all departmental and company documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare and complete all colour selection paperwork, including costs and raising variations.
- Liaise with various in-house teams regarding chosen selections.
- Maintain and upkeep Colour Studio samples and literature.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Assist in the upgrading and upselling of colour, materials and finishes design solutions to clients.
- Conduct thorough self-checking of colour consultation information and documentation.
- Ensure, at all times, the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all communication and information to management
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Colour / Interior Design, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Colour / Interior Design.
- Superior communication skills
- A positive attitude with creative flair.
- Sound and established knowledge and experience in interior styling and delivery.
- Broad understanding of construction techniques.
- Previous experience within the building and construction industry is desirable.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Previous experience with ClickHome or similar CRM systems is desirable, not essential.
A recent police check is required to be provided by the successful applicant, which will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment.
If this role is of interest to you APPLY TODAY by clicking the apply button below.