- Excellent remuneration
- Variety of project home designs
- Well established home builder
- South West and North West Sydney projects
About the role
You will have the autonomy to supervise and manage contractors, subcontractors, trades and suppliers to deliver a quality home for our clients in a realistic time-frame. You will oversee the projects from start to finish to ensure the Company and client expectations are met on quality and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and coordinate multiple sites and related activities
- Supervise all trades and coordinate employees, subcontractors and suppliers to meet quality, time-frames, and specification requirements
- Liaise with client/home owners, relevant authorities and stakeholders
- Perform general labouring and manual handling tasks as required, including maintenance, handovers and walk-throughs.
- Ensure compliance with Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia
- Provide accurate reports and updates to the Construction Manager as required.
Skills and experience
- In excess of 5 years experience in a similar Building/Site Supervisor position
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office and databases)
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery, or equivalent
- WorkCover Site Induction Card (White Card)
- First Aid Certificate
- Class C NSW Driver’s License
As this position is fulltime, it is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.