Excellent remuneration $$ + bonuses
Amazing role with a friendly team
Free Parking – North Ryde
Monday to Friday – no weekend work
- RETAIL CRUISE & LEISURE TRAVEL CONSULTING with our precious clients, and helping to put together amazing holidays for them, and through great customer service building strong client relationships.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate exceptional solutions focused travel advice and high levels of customer service, with a bubbly ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to think outside the square.
- Be ready to take that next step in your career and personal development.
- Be highly motivated, hard-working and dedicated to your customers.
- Regularly exceed sales targets, and challenge yourself to always grow and learn.
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have an ability to build relationships and create a repeat client portfolio
- Enjoy working as part of a motivated team, and share a sense of fun & achievement.
You will need:
- Product and destination knowledge, and personal travel experience
- High level of Customer Service
- Success with exceeding Sales targets and an ability to qualify customer needs and close the sale
- Computer skills and knowledge of travel Industry booking systems (Sabre & Tramada) advantageous
- Minimum 2 years Travel Consulting experience
- Experience with GDS systems (Sabre/Tramada preferred)
- Understanding of online booking platforms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to empathise with customer
- Be a Team player
- Australian Residency & Excellent Command of English language
Donna Barlow Travel Group (DBT) is a multi-award winning travel agency group. In 2018 awarded ‘Best Travel Agency Corporate Single Location’ at the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) National Travel Industry Awards and an NTIA finalist in several categories in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
DBT is are a leading Travel Management Company offering Corporate & Leisure Travel Consultancy based in North Ryde with clients Nationally across Australia.
They are experiencing a period of strong growth in Cruise & Leisure for both Retail and Corporate clientele. If you are focused on great customer service, building strong relationships with your customers, and are excited by travel and the worlds endless possibilities then we would love to hear from you.
They offer an amazing opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, with a strong growing & focussed team. Their company culture is both exciting and believes in rewarding out team generously with an above industry level salary package offering both team and individual rewards and incentives.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter outlining experience to email@example.com or call Patrick on 0412 299 776 or Donna Barlow on 0418 465 245