- Work / life balance – close to home
- Modern offices, with all the amenities nearby – gyms, shops, cafes
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive team
- Growth opportunities
Elderton homes is keen to have you join our team if you are confident you can provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
With your ability to:
- Efficiently and effectively manage emails and phone calls
- Provide information and updates to clients.
- Handle client complaints and escalate when appropriate
- Work within our CRM system and manage documentation relevant to the build so as to have your finger on the pulse at all times
- Provide excellent administrative support to Site Supervisors and have intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Drive our Work Health and safety focus by creating WHS management plans in collaboration with our WHS Manager
- Liaise with internal departments to identify issues and liaise with clients regarding any variations, delays or other issues in an effective and solutions focused manner
- Provide an experience for our clients that will leave them wanting to refer us to all their friends!
If you have over 2 years experience in a Customer Service environment, have great attention to detail and are highly organised and outcomes focused, then apply today!
Experience in building and construction would be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY TODAY – DON’T DELAY – start ASAP
AGENCIES – PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE UNSOLICITED CANDIDATES