Our client, a leading accreditation organisation established for over 10 years with over 2,000 international and national clients, are seeking a Customer Service Officer with strong problem solving skills to join their team.
About the role:
- Attend to enquiries and processing requests from potential and existing clients by phone and email
- Assist with issuing, cancelling and amending certificates
- Assist in the preparation of tenders
- Manage clients records in database including monitoring planned client activities, tracking audit reporting and ensuring completeness of file
- Coordinate general communication on behalf of the office, including newsletters
- Assist with financial activities including client and contractor billing enquiries and accounts receivables and payables
- Provide administrative support to technical staff and the Customer Service Manager including travel itineraries, quotes and general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an office or similar position
- High level organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MYOB (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of certification body’s processes will be well regarded
Please note that this position is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply below or contact Emma 02 8860 9380 for a confidential discussion.