Our client, a long established and leading accreditation organisation is seeking a Administrator/Customer Service Officer to join their team. Easily accessible via public transport as it is a short walk from the station. Only 20min from the Hills on the new Metro.
In this role you will be assisting potential and new clients with their enquiries, by providing exceptional customer service. . As well as dealing with our client requests, you will assist in a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to;
- Manage clients records in the database
- Coordinate general communication on behalf of the office, including newsletters
- Assist with issuing, cancelling and amending certificates
- Assist in the preparation of tenders and other documents as required
- Assist with client and contractor billing enquiries, accounts receivable and payable
- Provide administrative support to technical staff and the Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an office or similar position
- High level organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using an accounting system is ideal but not essential
This role is to start ASAP. This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss so if you believe that you meet the above criteria, apply today! For further information, contact Emma Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8860 9380.
Please note that this position is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.