We are assisting our client, a local Govt. employer in resourcing a pool of exceptional Customer Service Officers which will include 1 full-time fixed contract and a casual pool of customer service officers offering regular casual work.
Our client strives to provide a positive experience to customers at every opportunity with a strong focus on exceptional customer service. They pride themselves on a commitment to being open, honest, fair and accountable in all dealings with their Customers and strive to provide timely, efficient and consistent services.
You will have an ability to troubleshoot, assess and evaluate customer needs whilst providing outstanding customer service to the community. Your can-do attitude, empathetic nature, strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team is crucial to your success in this role. You will focus on building positive relationships with a passion for assisting others and ensuring outstanding customer service.
The position will see you as the first contact point to customers on the phone and occasionally assisting customers at the customer service desk with the emphasis on consistently providing first class customer service in a positive, energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working in a fast-paced customer service environment, including face to face, phone and electronic communication
- Demonstrated commitment, enthusiasm and integrity to achieve positive outcomes for internal and external customers
- High level of customer service interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute to a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and reliable, and to work with minimal supervision
- High level of computer skills, including data entry and experience in using a variety of computer-based applications
- Cash handling skills and experience in processing a variety of payments and end of day reconciliation or the ability and commitment to gain the skills required
- Certificate III or IV in customer service, business administration or other relevant discipline or relevant work experience focussed on Customer Service.
Our client is committed to employing staff who behave and act in accordance with the organisations Core Values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Respect and Sustainability
How to Apply
Please apply below, attaching your resume and a cover letter that outlines your responses to the role requirements stated. Any questions regarding your application online please contact 360HR on 02 4225 2223.
Applications close 12 midday 23 October 2020.
Suitable candidates may be placed on our clients eligibility list for future opportunities in the team, which may include part time, temporary and or relief roles.
Applicants will be required to undergo an employment screening process and checks. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks.
Joanne Pelham, 360HR Associate