- Opportunity to work alongside customers to deliver their dream homes
- ASAP START
- Great company culture
About the company
Our client, Brolen Homes, is a well-known provider of innovative and modern homes of exceptional quality at an affordable price in Western Sydney. They pride themselves on being able to ensure their customers receive the care and attention of a small business while still enjoying the benefits of an extensive network of resources. Being a family owned business, they pride ourselves not only on their work for customers, but also their team environment. They are a close and tight knit team who really value the contributions every staff member makes towards the business.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Liaise with clients, consultants, councils and relevant authorities through the progress of the build to identify and discuss any issues, complaints, changes or updates.
- Manage client folders, contracts and other documentation
- Prepare and lodge CDC/ DA/ CC with respective Authorities
- Book walk-through and handover appointments
- Perform general office tasks, including assisting with reception duties such as meeting and greeting visitors, and answering and directing calls
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level of organisation, coordination and prioritisation skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment across all levels of the Company
Experience and Qualifications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Qualifications in administration, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ similar experience in a Customer Service Officer role within the Building and Construction Industry (essential)
- Class C NSW Driver’s Licence
If this sounds like you, don’t wait! Apply now by submitting a copy of your resume below. For further information, contact our 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.