Based at Brookvale, on Sydney’s northern beaches, this company imports specialty chemicals from all over the world and distributes them across Australia and New Zealand. The business has been growing strongly over the past 6 years and along with its business success, it has developed a positive culture and an enjoyable, cooperative team environment.
Reporting to the General Manager of the Business Unit, you will undertake sales and customer solutions functions, inclusive of forecasting and accounts receivable as well as being responsible for the sales to a group of smaller customers.
In successfully carrying out the above you will be:-
- Talking to customers
- Processing orders
- Liaising with transport & logistics and warehousing & inventory regarding specific labelling, tracking orders, dispatch and delivery
- Forecasting sales for your customers and entering data into the Pronto ERP System
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer pricing in Pronto
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable function in your Business Unit
To be considered, you will be a highly motivated person possessing:-
- High attention to detail
- Solid database and data entry skills with previous ERP knowledge and experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A sound understanding of financial systems
- Intermediate knowledge of import processes and regulations
- A background in transport and logistics or willingness to learn and build within this area
- A good understanding of Windows Excel, Word, Power Point and Lotus Notes
Naturally your English language and communication skills must be extremely good for this role.
If you are interested and have the necessary experience, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or call 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion.