- Global Consulting Firm – Cyber Security Strategy & Risk
- Rewarding Career Opportunity – Excellent Professional Development
- Assisting Australia’s leading Organisations to Evaluate Risk and Respond to Cyber Threats
360HR is supporting the Cyber Security Group of one of the world’s most trusted and respected professional consulting firms, to find and engage a talented Cyber security leader in the position of Associate Director, focused on Cyber Strategy & Governance.
Join a growing Cyber team of some of the best in the industry, to inspire confidence and empower change for their clients.
- Assist your clients, some of Australia’s leading organisations, enabling IT compliance & meeting governance obligations, whilst enhancing both business objectives and security.
- Improving client’s understanding and management of risk in technology through designing and implementing effective controls over technology assets.
- Develop Information Security strategies and provide advice to your clients to improve existing cyber security arrangements.
- Performing Gap Assessments of clients security processes against standards & regulations (e.g. ISO27001, NIST CSF, APRA CPS234)
- Lead cyber consultants to deliver excellent outcomes for your clients.
- Develop continually your advisory skills in a wide range of technology services including Cyber strategy, governance, sourcing, security and resilience
- Experience in client engagement with a high standard of service delivery
- IT Audit, Assurance, Advisory or Risk Management background
- Tertiary qualified
- Post-graduate qualifications in Cyber Security such as CISSP, CISM……
- Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate technically complex solutions to senior/executive/board level audience.
You will be rewarded with an outstanding professional career development pathway, supported with ongoing learning & development, in a collaborative and inclusive culture, with flexible and agile work practices supporting an innovative and entrepreneurial workplace.
Interested? Submit your application below.