- Global Consulting Firm – Cyber Security Strategy & Risk
- Full time Permanent Career Opportunity – Excellent Professional Development
- Assisting Australia’s leading Organisations to Evaluate Risk and Respond to Cyber Threats
360HR is supporting the Cyber Security Group of one of the world’s most trusted and respected professional consulting firms, to find and engage talented cyber security professionals.
Join a growing Cyber team of some of the best in the industry, to inspire confidence and empower change for their clients.
- Consultant to your clients, enabling IT compliance & governance obligations whilst enhancing both business objectives and cyber security.
- Work collaboratively in a high performing multi-skilled team
- Design and implement effective controls over technology risks
- Developing your Advisory skills in a wide range of technology services including Cyber strategy, governance, sourcing, security and resilience
- Experience in client engagement with a high standard of service delivery
- IT Audit, Assurance, Advisory or Risk Management background
- Tertiary qualified
- Post-graduate qualifications in Cyber Security such as CISSP, OSCP……
You will be rewarded with an outstanding professional career path with ongoing learning & development, in a collaborative and inclusive culture, with flexible and agile work practices supporting an innovative and entrepreneurial workplace.
Interested? Submit your application below.