In this role, you will be managing data from multiple sources, developing algorithms, modelling and visualising data. You will not only be a very technical person but you will also possess strong people skills in order to collaborate well as part of a team and get your point across to key stakeholders.
You will have a strong passion for analytics and be happy to apply your skills across Data Discovery, Predictive Modelling and Machine Learning. Your previous consulting skills will be highly beneficial in scoping stakeholder requirements.
You will be:
- Highly skilled in all analytical tools, processes and practices
- Highly skilled in R, Python and or other opensource equivalent tools
- Excellent SQL
- Knowledgeable in Machine Learning and Artifical Intelligence
- Desirable to have previous consultancy experience
- Be a great communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Love to get dirty with data and not afraid of data discovery
- Be a good team player who likes people as much as analytics
If you are a people person as much as you are a tech head then please apply below.
If you have any further questions please call Julie Kimberley on 0450 926 921 for an informal chat.