- Competitive salary and career growth
- Fun, innovative and dynamic team
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest online car marketplaces
In a nutshell:
We are looking for an outstanding junior Digital Campaign manager who wants to build a career in media, is focused, committed, thorough, reliable, detail-centric, a good communicator, problem solver, organised & methodical, proactive and a self-starter with the ability to remain calm under pressure, loves stats and reporting analytics and is also creative. Does this sound like you? Then read on.
As the Digital Campaign Manager you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and above all, fun team environment with lots of opportunity for career progression and mentoring from some of the best in the industry. You will be responsible for the online advertising campaigns for CarsGuide Australia, handling day-to-day ad operations functions and campaign management. The role provides expert support to the Ad Operations and Sales teams, assisting in campaign planning, delivery, optimisation and analysis.
You must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience working in digital media or ad operations
- Experience with ad serving technologies (Google Ad Manager desirable)
- High level competency in Excel and data reporting tools
- Understanding of programmatic landscape and Data Management Platforms is a strong plus
It would be a bonus but it’s not essential if you have:
- A degree in a relevant field
- Exposure to DSPs and SSPs (Google suite: DV360 and AdX)
- DMP (Salesforce DMP)
Hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm, however in hours of peak workload there may be an expectation to work outside of those times. Some interstate travel is expected and your presence may be required at events outside formal work hours.
The Digital Campaign Manager reports to the Ad Operations Manager and is located in our office in Surry Hills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Julie Kimberley on 0450 926 921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.