Our client, an IT and AV Accessories importer and distributor, is seeking a creative Digital Channel Marketing Coordinator who is eager to hit the ground running and put their passion for all things digital marketing to good use.
We are seeking your skills as a talented and creative marketing professional to assist in the effective development, implementation and management of all marketing materials and activities for the company.
In this role you will be involved in a range of tasks, which include:
- The development of brand and product positioning
- Creative design of various marketing material such as product brochures and displays, promotions material, retail packaging, the coordination of photo-shoots and more.
- The creation and management of the Company’s social media presence and accounts.
- The drafting of newsletter content around products on offer.
- Liaising and/or negotiating with company’s clients, vendors and suppliers.
- Conducting market research activities to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Design, creation and management of direct email campaigns and initiatives.
- Provision of regular and accurate updates, reviews and reports to Senior Management on marketing activities, advertising and budget spends
- Co-ordinating the process of both Online and Offline reviewers to test products, provide feedback and more.
- Management and expansion of the Company’s reseller and consumer website.
To be considered for the position, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualifications in Marketing, and/or Business Administration.
- Class C NSW Driver’s License
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Creative skills, including the ability to think laterally and produce impactful collateral that aligns with the brand of the Company.
- Website maintenance experience and knowledge of HTML and CMS.
- Marketing and Product Management experience within the telecom sector desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of CAD software desirable but not essential.
Apply now attaching your resume to Renee Norman.