- Flexible Hours Available
- Long Term Contract Role
- Great Working Environment
A leading Illawarra company is implementing a drawing control system using an AutoCAD Vault and we are seeking a suitably experienced person to help migrate current and legacy drawings onto the system. You could be from Document Control or CAD/Drawing Mgmt background.
- Receipt of drawings in both hard and electronic format.
- Identifying & recording key information from drawings and entering data into “Vault”
- Issuing transmittal slip for drawings.
- Issuing transmittal slips, drawing numbers to individuals and projects
- Engage with various stakeholders on issues associated with the drawing control system.
- Generation of progress reports for drawing data entry.
- Occasional travel to company sites when required. Company vehicles are available for this purpose.
- Work within the Engineering Group to assist roll out and implementation of the drawing control system.
- Experience in document control or drawing management – issuing and receiving information.
- MS Office competency particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with CAD drawings – mainly being able to open drawings, review and extract data, close and store drawing.
- AutoCAD Vault experience
- Experience in the use of cool orange data loader
- Autodesk Inventor experience
- Background in engineering and project document management processes
You will be provided with;
- Desk located in modern well equipped offices, close to Wollongong CBD
- Parking in the Company’s designated car park
Interested? Apply Now using the form below including a cover letter or for more information contact Jonathan on email@example.com or 02 4225 2223.