- Quality brand and state of the art Luxury Designs
- Work close to home and enjoy work / life balance
- Great team environment
Our client, a leader in the luxury home building sector, is seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team.
While working within the estimating team, reporting to the Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for the assisting with all estimating tasks on each build.
As an estimator your role will require you to:
- Undertake and prepare submission of quotations/tenders that are fit for purpose.
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Purchase ordering of materials and equipment in a timely and efficient manner, including project material requirements and consumable requirements.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Conduct comparative analysis on supplier prices.WMS and Excel.
- Experience with plan swift or on-screen takeoff.
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and internal staff as required.
- Self-checking and checking of information provided by others.
Key experience, skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in construction, trade and/or engineering – or equivalent
- Drivers License
- Over 5+ years previous experience in an estimating/CA role within the building and construction industry – Luxury homes desirable
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Proficient in the use of Timberline, WMS and/or Databuild
- Ability to transfer information, skills and knowledge to others
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Hands on approach
If this role is of interest to you and you’re keen to know more, don’t delay, APPLY Today! For more information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.