- Opportunity to take ownership of all annual events
- Plan, coordinate and execute events
- Organisation with a heart
- Great supportive team
- Location: Ryde
Our client is a charitable organisation responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of wheelchair sport in NSW. A small team with a strong work ethic is dedicated to enriching the lives of those with physical disabilities from 8 to 80!
Reporting to the CEO, this role would cover the overall planning, delivery and execution of all events across the state.
This role will suit an experience Events Professional with the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience managing events (end to end)
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience working with budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer relationship focused
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail
- NSW Drivers license
- Flexibility to travel and work outside work hours for an event
This is an ideal opportunity for an events Superstar to work with an organisation that makes a real difference to people’s lives!
If this sounds like you, call Myreen 02 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion or email your CV (4 pages) plus cover letter to Myreen@360hr.com.au.