An opportunity exists to join a global, award-winning event design, production and management company.
Fourth Wall is seeking an innovative and experienced Partner/Client Lead to join their dynamic team to drive and deliver first class events worldwide for a prestigious range of clients and brands.
Your expertise and prowess in:
- Motivating, providing direction and support to a small Event Team;
- Developing and producing all aspects for the effective delivery of assigned first class events on time and on budget;
- Overseeing and managing for all site components of events, including production, entertainment and technical elements;
- Effectively liaising with Company suppliers, performers and contractors, along with the Project Team, ensuring the best possible outcomes for clients and the Company;
- Effectively using internal systems and programs to manage and support the co-ordination of the events;
- Assisting in the implementation of the Company’s WH&S and Company policies;
- Actively participating and contributing as a member of the Creative Team including the researching of new ideas;
- Providing support and assistance to Fourth Wall colleagues as required;
- Adhering to stipulated communication processes within Fourth Wall as a whole;
- Assisting with stage management and show calling of events as required;
- Conducting yourself appropriately on site at events and in the Fourth Wall office paying particular attention to personal presentation, behaviour and manner;
- Maintaining effective and positive client and supplier relations;
- Ensuring positive representation of the Company within the industry and foster positive culture within the Company;
will see you successful in progressing your application to secure this role.
- Tertiary education in Events Management or equivalent experience,
- 3+ years experience in a similar role,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent ability to motivate and drive a small team to deliver outcomes,
- Intermediate computer skills using MAC computers and associated software,
- Creativity and initiative when undertaking tasks,
- Excellent attention to detail, and
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and be extremely well organised;
will be highly regarded by the company when reviewing your interest in this position.
About Fourth Wall
Fourth Wall is the Collective of Creators – a strategic, creative and long term project partner for progressive and forward-thinking organisations.
We create meaningful, unique experiences, embodying creation and innovation as we drive results through research.
We are committed to operating with transparency. Fourth Wall:
- believe that everything is possible,
- interrupt the conversation,
- go where no others dare,
- challenge the status quo, and
- invest in those who invest in us.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below as this is an immediate start. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Emma on 02 8860 9380.
Please note, this is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights.