Based in Norwest Business Park, this role has the diversity to challenge and reward you by utilising your ability to handle a range of projects simultaneously. Your desire for continual challenge will give you an opportunity to grow within this role and gather further experience and skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide executive support to the CEO
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the CEO on projects, proposals and proposal writing
- Follow up leads seeking clarification on their inquiry and arrange appointments
- Diary Management
- Organise and prepare agenda’s and various documentation for meetings
- Prepare content for presentation, reports, workshops and associated materials as required
- Prepare business documents on behalf of the CEO
- Organise travel arrangements
- Assist with other project based work as required
- General administrative support as directed.
To be successful in being considered for this role, you will possess the following attributes;
- 4+ years in a similar EA/Office All-rounder position, supporting senior executives within the Professional Services Industry or similar
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, project management and prioritisation skills
- A demonstrated ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confidence to relate at all levels
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A high level of initiative with an ability to proactively organise day to day tasks – well organised
- A high degree of confidentiality, integrity and reliability
- Strong problem solving skills
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role, apply now!
Please note that this role is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.