- 5 star waterfront Restaurant
- Work locally OR Make a Sea change to coastal living
- Opportunity for long term career progression
This 5 star 300+ seat restaurant, directly on the waterfront, is seeking a range of positions to ensure the smooth running of their operation to provide a First Class dining experience every time, especially leading up to the peak Christmas period. The restaurant is part of a $388 million dollar luxury waterfront resort development which will include a 5 star hotel, 250 luxury apartments and a 188 berth marina situated on the shores of Lake Macquarie.
We are seeking the following positions:
F & B ATTENDANTS (WAITRESS/WAITERS)
Your 6 months+ experience in refining your skills will be highly regarded along with your ability to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and always maintain a positive attitude
- Take customer orders for food and drinks and ensure it is delivered to their expectations
- Process payments accurately
- Escalate any issues to the Restaurant Manager or General Manager immediately
- Experienced cocktail artist and bartender required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a bar serving drinks and creating cocktails is essential
- You will be required to deliver exceptional cocktails and prepare drinks to the customer’s expectations during service as well as ensure all preparation is done ahead of time.
- Barista with creative and artistic latte art skills required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a cafe or restaurant serving amazing coffee with creative latte art is required for this role.
- You will be required to make coffees to an exceptional standard during service and ensuring the cafe is clean and tidy at all times.
Current RSA required for all F&B Staff
- You will be required to assist Chefs with food preparation before and during service and thoroughly clean dishes and other crockery in a timely manner during and after service.
- Experience for this role is preferred but not essential.
We are a fast paced busy restaurant so you must be comfortable being on your feet for extended periods of time and working in a fast moving environment.
If you have the right skills and experience and are interested in the role then APPLY Today – Don’t delay as we have an immediate start.
For further information, please contact our 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.