- 5 star waterfront Restaurant
- Work locally OR Make a Sea change to coastal living
- Opportunity for long term career progression
We are seeking experienced Chefs and Hospitality Staff who can deliver a top quality customer service and dining experience to our discerning clientele and build strong relationships with our regulars.
We are looking to add to our team with an experienced and creative Chef, Bar and F&B Wait staff.
- Applicable tertiary qualifications – a must!
- Your 5+ years experience in overseeing and managing all areas of kitchen operations within a top tier restaurant coupled with your exceptional culinary skills will be highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service focus and ability to drive and motivate a great team
F & B ATTENDANTS
Your 6 months+ experience in refining your skills will be highly regarded along with your ability to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and always maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain a professional environment and ensure a hygienic and spotless workspace at all times
- Collaborate with other internal departments and contribute at staff meeting to present ideas and feedback.
- Barista with creative and artistic late art skills required
- Experienced cocktail and bartender required
Current RSA required for all F&B Staff.
If the thought of making a move to a relaxed coastal community (within 1 hour of Sydney or Newcastle) and working in building a team excites you, then APPLY Today – Don’t delay as we have an immediate start.
For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.